• Spearheading Full Stack Web Application Development, Business Intelligence, Data Science
related innovations at Luminator.
• Developed a Web based Project Management Application including a Custom Time Entry Application using ASP .Net Core 2.2, REST API, SQL Server, JQuery, Telerik Kendo UI, Dapper, HTML 5, Bootstrap. I was able to take this project off the ground that met with 2 failures in the past.
This application would potentially save 1 million USD per year in SyteLine licensing fee for Luminator.
Cick here to view Project Overview document.
• Developing Interactive Reports, Key Performance Indicators, Dashboards using Tableau 2018, Power BI, ASP .net Core 3.0, Telerik's Kendo UI, SQL Server, Infor SyteLIne ERP. View Sample Busness Intelligence Dashboard
• Developing analytical reports and Dashboards to help users and key stake holders identify critical KPIs and facilitate strategic planning and decision in the organization.
Developing Responsive Web applications using VUE.JS, nuxt.js, node.js, ASP .net Core 2.1, Web API, MVC 5, Telerik's Kendo UI, Jquery, Dapper, Entity Framework, Json, HTML 5, Bootstrap, SQL Server, Repository Design Pattern.
• Converting Crystal Reports into Responsive Web Applications utilizing Tableau 2018, Power BI, ASP .net Core 2.1, Web API, JSon, JQuery, Telerik's Kendo UI, SQL Server, Bootstrap, HTML 5.
• Converting SSRS reports from SyteLine ERP to Web API based reports utilizing Power BI, Tableau 2018, ASP .net Core 2.1, Web API, JSon, JQuery, Telerik's Kendo UI, SQL Server, Bootstrap, HTML 5.
Lead a team of developers to develop a comprehensive, SaaS based Asset Management Application entailing Supply Chain Management, Property Management, Vendor Management, Workflow Management, and Performance Management catered to Real Estate Owned (REO) Industry for Community Banking Technology (CBT) using Microsoft ASP .net, MVC, Bootstrap, SQL Server, JQuery, JSon, Web Services, WCF
Lead a team of developers to develop and enhance eCore software’s flagship ERP product ePro Scheduler, an integrated scheduling, time & attendance and payroll, document management, and workflow solution for leading high performance EMS and Ambulance to Non-Emergency Transport, Air Medical, 911/Dispatch operations in the US using Microsoft ASP .net, SQL Server, Bootstrap, JQuery, Web Services, WCF, RESTFUL API, JSON.
• Worked with a team of developers to develop, deploy, and maintain web based dynamic product
• Analyzed, designed, developed and debug web-enabled applications
• Reported to the Director of Business Development with status report, project progress, and technology roadmap.
• Responsible for developing design documents including functional requirements and technical specification documentation
• Developed and maintained a state of the art, custom Project Management Tool to enable
Akorbi Manage all aspects of their Clients' Translation and Multilingual projects using
Microsoft .net, SQL Server, JQuery, EDI, XML, Web Services.
• Contributed across the entire development cycle (analysis, design, code, test, initial pilot/production launch, and production support) with the primary focus on analysis, solution design and mentoring development staff.
• Lead a team in the design, development, testing and support of software development project lifecycles
• Developed business requirement documents for IT Projects for Akorbi's clients such as Department of Agriculture, Aetna, Army, Navy.
• Performed complex product design activities including extensive research and analysis.
• Participated in product design meetings with the senior management and other stakeholders.
• Reported directly to the VP of Information Technology to provide support related to multilingual technology roadmap, IT project progress, IT budget, customer support enhancements, product development, research and development along with technological innovations.
Apart from being a Software Engineer, I enjoy most of my time being outdoors, spending time with family, and playing basketball, Cricket, Table Tennis.
I am an avid reader, and I spend a large amount of my free time exploring the latest technology advancements and trends in Full Stack Software and Application development, Data Science, Machine Learning, AI, and IoT.
GITHUB PROJECTS & ACTIVITIES:C#